Like an innocent child, I am hunting for GOOD NEWS!
Anything that brings happiness will serve as well.
Wherever I go, the news is awful. Turn on the TV and it is death, murder, rape.
I need a long break from this negative reporting. If you feel as I do, then please share something happy with our readers?
Thank you. Dr. Y





Woke up and was told my baby is sound and healthy. A New MOM
ReplyDeleteWonderful for The New MOM. Dr. Y
DeleteTHE test shows no cancer. RELIEVED IN Utah
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS NEWS DEAR RELIEVED. DR. Y
DeleteMY BOSS GAVE ME A RAISE. ANON
ReplyDeleteNO ONE WAS HURT IN THE CAR ACCIDENT TODAY. anon
ReplyDeleteGOD saved my family in a house fire.
ReplyDeleteThe USA is still not in an active civil war, yet.
ReplyDeleteOur baby took his first steps.
ReplyDeleteI survived radical cancer surgery.
ReplyDeleteMom spoke to me from spirit. She recently died. Shirley
ReplyDeleteWill only send happy emails. D in AZ
ReplyDeleteOur little boy is in remission. anon
ReplyDeleteThank GOD! Dr. Y
DeleteThese negative reporting as you put it are what the media is so good about to knock us down and get us to accept that this is what the world has come to.We do not watch any TV programs from the US anymore.It is all murders,blood everywhere,rapes and abuse in many ways.
ReplyDeleteWe feel much better for it. OZ
I only send out jokes these days. News is too traumatizing. anon
ReplyDeletePeople have lost their sense of humor and replaced it with raging, arguments over nothing. No wonder I choose to be with animals and my pets. DIK
ReplyDelete