Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Were you one of the lucky ones growing up who was given encouragement? If yes, isn't it a delicious feeling?  Many of us were not so blest.
I truly believe that as we sow, so shall we reap. Whenever possible, if I see someone struggling, and if  it's feasible to do, I enjoy giving hope and encouragement.  Who needs those who tear us down?
Some of my favorites are:
 
Good for you.
You get an "A" for effort.
Just do your best and it will go well.
I am so proud of you.
Thank you for trying.
We appreciate your work ethics.
Winning is not the end-all.  If you gave it your best, then that too is a win.
It's O.K. to cry. Then pick yourself up and go back to doing the best you possibly can.
And if everything fails:  please tell the defeated person,
I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!
 
If only I could have been my own parents, to help me through growing up. In order to encourage myself, take the time to look in the mirror and be your own ENCOURAGER!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment