Friday, August 24, 2018

SNOB, YOUR NOSE IS TOO HIGH

Do you know any snobs?  I do.  They hold themselves up as being better than the majority.
Sometimes their superiority stems from higher education. It can also come from marrying or inheriting wealth.  My house is bigger, more expensive, more beautiful than yours and has a name brand superstar car parked in front.
My diamond is bigger than yours. My Doctorate is better than yours b/c it is from Harvard. You are uglier than I am so I shun you. You walk with a limp, or have a declining memory, so you aren't worth my while or time.
Blah Blah Blah!!!!!
Do any of you realize how empty and boring you are to me? Have any of you suffered starvation as
I once did? Do you understand what it means to die and be brought back to life?  Why are you wasting your energy keeping up with the richer, more educated people instead of using your wealth, education, and other aspects of your life to help the less fortunate? ..... Do this instead of believing you are better than others.
Did you know that you were born nude?  Did you know that you will die nude? None of your snobbery and make-believe will go with you to the grave... and then there is JUDGMENT!  Or do you believe that there is no GOD?????
Boy are you in for a SURPRISE WHEN YOU CROSS OVER FROM THIS MATERIAL REALM!!!!!
I AM GLAD TO BE RID OF YOUR HAUTY BEHAVIORS. BACK TO LOWER CASE :-)...


Lower your noses, guys and gals.  Seek out more humbleness. GOD is far wiser than you think. Your wealth, possessions, education from an Ivy University mean zilch when you are judged. 

What compassion/kindness/love/gentleness/charity have you shown others?  See my point, or are you too good to even bother reading what I am writing from my heart and soul? Stay humble my friends. KARMA NEVER SLEEPS! 

16 comments:

  1. People die with their clothes on.
    Very good post though!
    Many people are what I call "silent" snobs. They simply just don't have the "time" to be available................
    Good to hear from you!!! EAL nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now Dr. Y... You just described most of our family. They have ill-gained wealth and use it as a weapon to make us feel inferior. Truth be told, they are the inferior ones for being mean-spirited. They sit in church and give small donations to show off their wealth. anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tome has me both laughing, as well as acknowledging many conceited snobs I have had the misfortune to know. RJ in MN

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many of those! I am delighted to tell you: I got my doctorate online, my first diamond last year, and my house is falling apart! Happy? You bet! I have a husband who loves me, despite my shortcomings, and who accepted my illegitimate daughter as his own. Oh, and I just remembered….I was in the pool naked today, LOL!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Snob has an interesting history
    In Italy, the princes’ tax rolls listed names and pedigrees
    New money, or people of no background were branded “senza nobilitá” without nobility
    This became abbreviated to s.nob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When people behave in a holier than thou manner, they are wasting their lives. Just as you said, Dr. Y. In the end, they are judged just as we all are. Their material wealth, beauty, status in the job-world means zilch. Only the deeds they have done or thought really matter. anon in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had I read this on FB, I'd have given a thumbs up. L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Ruby.... You are an excellent writer. V in TX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear V in Texas, Thank you very much. Writing is something to keep me sane and healthy. Blest Be. Dr. Y

      Delete