Do you believe in Rainbow?
Where and what is it?
I truly do not fathom that MAN can really interpret GOD/DESS/INSCRUTABLE MIND. BUT...
in my own humble way, I want to discuss the little bits of vagueness I have gleaned over the years... from loved ones who mercifully love me enough to visit from heaven. And lest we not forget... those, who on rare occasions, visit from assorted gradations of HELL!!!!
For me, having been pronounced dead four separate times, I have vivid recall of a concept
lovingly referred to as Rainbow!
Why some who die and return can recall the other side, is beyond me. Why we are chosen to be returned after pleading to remain there, is once again, beyond me. I recall fighting to stay... and lucidly saw PURE, UNADULTERATED BEAUTY.
It is a place of loving, humor, honesty, compassion, friendship, companionship if we wish it, and serenity. There is no lying, no sarcasm, no crime, no violence. If you wish to eat, it is available. Or, you do not have to eat. All illness is non-existent there, since it is a concept of absolute healing of mind/body/spirit. When my beloveds choose to visit me to discuss so many happy things, they appear relatively young, very joyful and healthy. This is a gift from Inscrutable GOD! When I childishly ask why they had to leave, they always reply that "it was their time to go." With few exceptions, all are in school to learn things of a spiritual nature.
If any of you also enjoy this paranormal gift from Rainbow, please share?
Dedicated to all my precious babies in Rainbow.
Love from your Human MOM




Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just exquisite to read. Do not be surprised if many people comment. HB in MA
Thank you. written from my heart and soul. Dr. Y
DeleteWhat a wonderful experience to be able to remember. When I died and was revived, I couldn't recall a thing. anon
ReplyDeleteSome people would call you nuts. Not me. I too died and recall the other side. RH
ReplyDeleteHow can you understand when an animal speaks? Is it telepathy?
ReplyDeleteYES! Telepathy. Dr. Y
DeleteVery Nice. My whole family is psychic. We believe you. GB
ReplyDeleteTremendously important subject which far too many choose to deny. Rev. H
ReplyDeleteDear Rev. H.... As you know, many people are afraid of discussing physical death. Dr. Y
DeleteThank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNow with the internet going full swing, we are seeing relationships between man and animals that reminds us that spiritual paradise exists. There is this unbreakable connection on a level most people simply cannot fathom, comprehend or even believe. Many indigenous peoples have this spiritual connection with animals, which they call their animal brothers. The North American Indians had this as well. Wishing you well. Nick in Australia
My loved ones in spiritual Rainbow always visit me. C in CA
ReplyDeleteRubyNorma, you have described "Heaven". You are blessed with your knowledge and experience. May that blessing continue! J
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this comforting email, Ruby Norma.......it's much appreciated. Gordon in England
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooo beautiful to read. Thank you. PT in PR
ReplyDeleteYou are so blest. When I died, they took me to see hell. Boy have I changed my life since that encounter. anon
ReplyDelete