Sunday, September 17, 2017
GROUND ZERO VERY PARA-NORMA-LLY YOURS
My life was extremely intertwined with THE TWIN TOWERS. Suffice it to say, when I went to pay homage a few years after 9/11/2001, an extra-ordinary event transpired!!!!
It was difficult to find parking, and once we did we walked rapidly to the site.
I closed my eyes in deepest prayer for the victims of the atrocity, while grasping the metal fencing surrounding
Ground Zero. My palms and ten fingers were open while leaning hard on the fence for support. Suddenly, and with no warning, ten warm fingers were touching mine, but from the other side. At first my logical mind thought I was imagining this, so, my eyes involuntarily opened. There was nothing visible on the other side. Shaken up, again both eyes closed. One more time, there were ten warm fingers touching mine, but from the other side. Then, and quite clearly, a loud voice kept saying,
"WE ARE O.K. NOW!"
The precise statement remained repeating itself over and over like a mantra. I would have stayed there for hours, frozen to the fence, had the person next to me not dropped to the ground from emotions. Feeling that our purpose for going was completed, my arms helped lift up the fallen person, and we went back to the car. If you are receiving this, then you may know that being an empath has its ups and downs. Without putting assorted labels on the above, please let us know if you have ever had paranormal experiences?
Thank you for your polite and interesting input in advance. Dr. Y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I found your recollection of your visit to Ground Zero, very profound, RubyNorma. A very emotional experience indeed. Unfortunately I do not have any such experiences that I can share.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Gordon in England
While passing Canal Street in NYC, I am reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteMy entire family and I are very much like you, Dr. Y.
ReplyDeleteThe Ernest family
Come on. You cannot be for real. anon
ReplyDeleteI have frequent visits from spirit. Most especially from family, close friends, and pets. Sanchez
ReplyDeleteMy whole life has been filled with ESP! I predict that we will see more horrendous acts of Radical Islamic Terrorism to rival 9/11/2001. C.U. NYC
ReplyDeleteWOW! Phil in NJ
ReplyDeleteAn incredible experience for an incredible lady's soul to ponder. R.G.
ReplyDeleteWith all my years of doing paranormal research, this is one of the best. You should write a book. Dr. V.
ReplyDeleteDear Dr. V.,
DeleteI did! Dr. Y
WOW, what an spiritual and emotional experience. I am glad the message was they are O.K. So much is going on in the world today, everything seems so unstable it's hard not to get caught up in it. I am having a hard time finding meaning. LR
ReplyDeleteDear LR...We are so alike. Our time here is very brief. Do the best you can. Dr. Y
DeleteIt is interesting that when spirits from beyond reach out they will many times say "I'm OK" or "it's all right". My late mother, Doris, had a stillborn child, my sister Mary. She went into a deep depression and could not get out of bed. Her grandmother, with whom she was very close came to her one night. My mother said she heard the distinct sound of great grandma's slippers shuffling toward the bed. She was frozen and tried to say "grandma" but the words couldn't come out. Then her grandmother leaned right over her, she could feel the presence and she said clearly "It's all right Dot". Susan
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteYes, my kitties visit often. I can't see them but feel their presence. I lost 3 kitties this year. LR
I am so sorry to know of your losses. Dr. Y
DeleteOur loved ones in spirit can materialize to give us comfort! BN
ReplyDeleteMine do too. Dr. Y
Delete