Will we live to die of old age?
There are so many precious souls you and I have loved who did not make it to their golden years.
For me, the many losses of young treasures, boggles the mind. How about you? Are you blest to have family, friends, pets, who are long-lived?
I just read that North Korea successfully exploded a hydrogen bomb, causing a 6.3 magnitude earthquake. Only GOD knows where this debacle is heading!!!!
America, band together in these times of pure insanity at the global level. That also means YOU/Congress/ all politicians, religions, political groups that hate America!
Below are photos of some of the treasures who didn't make it to old age. I literally do not possess words to express how much I love you, miss you, and pray for your souls.








Our baby was born dead! Your blog comes at a time when my family and I are in very deep grief! Thank you for having the courage to show who you lost in your own life. We know how you feel. Please pray for me. I am devastated! The R.K.S. Family
ReplyDeleteDear RKS Family... My heart goes out to you. YES.... I am praying at this very moment. Dr. Y
DeleteAlthough this is a sad blog, I must say it reached down into my soul. Reverend G.
ReplyDeleteYuckie blog. Grief is for cowards. anon
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteNot if the western governments have their evil way. anon in OZ
Very wonderfully written! SUCH TALENT you have for getting a point across to your reader... Valerie
ReplyDeleteThank you for reading my work Valerie! Love Dr. Y *o*
Delete