Monday, May 29, 2017

RESPECTS

PHOTOGRAPHER UNKNOWN TO ME
 
Today, I pay my humble respects to Uncle Les, Uncle Al, Uncle Mike, Uncle Herb, Carl, another Carl, Joseph, Jay, Capt. Jimmy Lee Choron,
and all my friends who served across so many wars.....
I deeply care for those who died and were severely injured.
To the many women who also served,  you are in my prayers daily. 
Courageous K-9 Officers have my love and respect.
Their suffering has been beyond mere words.
Bless you, wherever you are now. amen

8 comments:

  1. Viet Nam destroyed our military family. KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our youth no longer seems to respect the military as my older generation does. What kind of garbage is being taught in the public schools system to lose American values?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful message, RubyNorma. Memorial day is never what it's supposed to be, is it? All around me today in Massachusetts I could smell BBQ and hear laughter. But it did warm my heart when I drove to my pharmacy and found free flags for those who had lost a loved one. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ruby – love that photo of you!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, RubyNorma! Good words. Good Memories. Good people. Good patriots. J


    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful picture and wonderful words from you, RubyNorma. Thank you for sharing.

    Gordon in England

    ReplyDelete