Monday, May 22, 2017

FAKE NEWS

There is nothing new about FAKE NEWS!!!

Many years ago I used to work under
Mayor Ed Koch at New York City Hall and witnessed an event while standing on the steps outside.
The next day I read a fairytale about the important event in a world famous newspaper.  That was  a version of FAKE NEWS  then.  Today unfortunately, the LAME-STREAM MEDIA, IN COLLUSION WITH MANY POLITICIANS  and those who have corrupted agendas and  personal axes to grind, are lying or bending the truth more and more.  It is a terrible testimony to the degraded level of what was once "TRUTH!"
It offends me so much, that I find myself withdrawing from many arenas that used to be my daily fare.  FOR EXAMPLE:
We have just dis-connected from cable TV.  It was ridiculously expensive anyway. I barely go on Facebook anymore.  In the instant  the lies show up from repulsive news sources, or brain-washed people who believe the lies and made up fairy-tales and blab a FAKE post, I get off immediately.
Those who continue to write the phony news and are still for some reason needed in my circle, I  make a clear effort to stay away from.
If people I know begin spewing FAKE NEWS  when we meet in the street, I find myself vaporizing away with some excuse.
No need to raise my Blood Pressure by arguing.  They are so far gone, that the lies "ARE" their truth!  It has become too much for my weary soul to even argue!!!!
Should anything written above remind you of something you personally do, please let us know and comment.  If my attitude bothers you for some reason, comment respectfully or it will not even get posted.  Thanks for listening. 
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t!

6 comments:

  1. Funny you should write this b/c we are planning to do the same thing. RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Dr. Y. Too much lying in the media. Yes, it really is repulsive. C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your attitude is great! I am sick with what they are doing to Trump with news and useless crap. Is reminding me of Cuba in the early days of Castro. Esther in TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the unbearable pile of lies mount, the REAL LOSERS are the public. JH

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have traced FAKE NEWS back in history. It is far more ancient than the average person knows. Even the pharaohs lied and erased or altered the hieroglyphs to their favor. Humans must have learned to lie and distort the truth eons ago. Dr. FB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your attitude could never bother me. I am walking right beside you, RubyNorma. AH

    ReplyDelete