Ruby Norma Yanez Some of the most reliable, sane, and spiritual people I personally know are flipping out! It is beyond my own personal strength at this time to even give them much solace. When I cannot handle what is going on, self-preservation kicks in and I go silent to pray deeply in sacred meditations. Dr. Y
THE SINGLE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE *O*





Ya add me to that list. K.... in NM
ReplyDeleteWe are seeing something very similar here in Europe. RK
ReplyDeleteYES! And it is causing a family break-up. anon in PA
ReplyDeletePrayer and meditations always help us. We are Buddhist monks.
ReplyDeleteYou almost sound like a Buddhist yourself, Dr. Yanez.
We are in the end times. anon
ReplyDeleteAll through human history we have endured warfare, pandemics, genocides, and the horrors of earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and etc. MAN has survived. What I wonder at is if MAN can survive MAN! anon
ReplyDeleteLoved this one. EAL
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you just described me. BF
ReplyDeleteBeautifully said❤️ LR
Delete