Tuesday, May 26, 2020

SHARING SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

SIR MAGICK
JIMJIM
 
As you can see, I have a penchant for black animals.
Sir Magick acted as our first therapy cat when he was alive.
JimJim frequently channels Sir Magick's energy from spirit.  This  morning was a stunning example.   Jimmy jumped up on the bed and lay his precious head on my chest. He began purring and moved over my heart. Then we began breathing in sync.  I strongly felt Magick's presence doing exactly what he used to do in his physical life of being a therapy cat.  He would stroke our patients, and purr over them, while breathing in sync. No one ever forced, or trained him to do this act of loving kindness.  I feel blest!   

5 comments:

  1. I recall you writing things about Sir Magick's very high intelligence. Such a gift to have him visit from Rainbow. AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write more about paranormal things. We love this subject. Rory and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sir Magick was literally a cat genius. And.... he truly was kind. Oh how you must miss his mortal body to stroke and hold. Your pals in England.

      Delete