DEDICATED TO VICTOR FELIPE. WITH LOVE FROM NANNA *O*
I am fascinated with quantum physics.
When beginning my first course towards a PH.D. the title of the class was "THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE, BY MICHAEL TALBOT.
That very night I had an amazing and very lucid experience. It felt like I was awakened by a pleasant energy and transported to a place of total blackness. I could hear the energies speaking to me telepathically. They were wearing grey robes and very kind. I asked them what the incredible blackness was. They answered, "This is eternity!" Then I saw flashing bright white specs in that vast blackness. Again I asked them, what are the flashing white specs?
They sweetly answered me by saying, "That my dear and curious girl are the exponential number of universes in infinity!" I glanced at my body and it wasn't there, so I asked, Where is my body? They happily laughed and told me, 'Where you are now, we do not require a body. We are pure thought and consciousness!"
The next thing I remembered in the morning was the astonishing meeting. AND........
I also recall going through a whirling,whooshing tunnel traveling back and forth through the dimensions.



Are you a genius, Dr. Y? anon
ReplyDeleteYou have transported me to another realm. Thank you. TF
ReplyDeleteThe way these spirit guides explained it makes much more sense than what I learned in school.RY
ReplyDeleteWOW! anon
ReplyDeleteOh how we enjoyed this one, Dr. Y. Showed it to my science oriented kids. BY Sidra
ReplyDeleteFeels more like the real thing than any dream. anon
ReplyDeleteIn the easy way you described it, my children liked the content. Mia F.
ReplyDeleteINTERESTING READ. DD
ReplyDeleteOUR YOUNG GRANDDAUGHTER ENJOYED THIS. RL KANSAS
ReplyDeleteI did poorly in school with science. This really made things very clear to me. Thank you. R in Wyoming.
ReplyDelete