Friday, February 7, 2020

What do you have to be thankful for


 
  ME AT TWO
YOU SMILING 

So, what do you have to be thankful for?   I cherish many people and things I will tell
you about.
In fact, instead of speaking to you in words, how about just  showing you in photos! 

 
PERFORMING AT THE EMPIRE ROOM OF THE WALDORF 



 JIMJIM

  VF

  FAMILY

  CARINA

  JESUS YANEZ PELLETIER

  JOJO
 
AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE +++++++

5 comments:

  1. Your family and pets are be3autiful and so is this blog. anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family and pets are so important. Thank you for posting this beautiful reminder. R in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a very close family and feel grateful for our beliefs in Allah. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt I saw you perform in The Empire Room. Yes, we were there on Diana Ross' opening. Beulah in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Religion and worship of The Goddess is very precious to me. anon

    ReplyDelete