Dearest Nancy,
I felt you so strongly two days ago. It was like you were in the room with me, not in a nursing facility. Today I was told you passed away two days ago. You fell and hit your head.
I pray you didn't suffer.
Oh Dear Lady..... how I wish to thank you for all your wisdom and hugs. You were never too busy to listen or advise. If I am worthy, my soul hopes to meet up with you on the other side.
GOD Bless you Nancy. RIP.
So sorry for your loss. We need more Nancys and fewer disgusting politicians. Rosalia
ReplyDeleteNancy sounds like my kinda' gal. RIP. anon
ReplyDeleteOur MOM was just like Nancy. DY
ReplyDelete"Eternal rest grant unto Nancy, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen."
ReplyDelete--funeral liturgy
jim
What a precious friend, Dr. Y.
ReplyDelete