SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM MEDIUMISTIC.
In all the many years that I reside on this Earth, almost all of my family and friends, and pets have moved on. In my belief system, we earn what we have reaped.
When my loved ones visit, they describe what their experiences are on the other side. Most have journeyed to Heavenly Rainbow. Some have gone to varying levels of HELL.
One thing that is held in common with all of them, is that they continue to learn. The schooling goes at their individual pace. After all, they have FOREVER TO LEARN!!!!!
All their horrendous diseases, injuries, traumas, are no more. Instead, they follow a Universal Continuum of advancements according to the level and pace they evolve to spiritually. Even on the other side, the journey of consciousness continues.
I absolutely love it when my fur children visit. They are whole again, running playing and very vibrantly alive in another dimension. And, they too must go to school to learn and evolve. The communications come in a telepathic manner which translates into language I understand. At times a few have learned to materialize. Not only is this experience
joy-filled, but also an eye opener about things I barely grasp upon to understand.
In a few cases, I've been permitted to witness those in varying degrees of HELL. Depending on how evil were their deeds, is where they go.
I honestly do not have the words to describe their earned punishments.
On rare occasions, some cannot make contact with me and I am told by GOD, to completely stay away from them. It is not my right to follow and communicate with some. I do not know why.
God bless our loved ones, here and in spirit. amen *o*



Dr. Yanez... We agree with all you have just written about the other side. Reverend F.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting what I have always believed in. anon
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get this nonsense from? What do you know about death?
ReplyDeleteActually, I have been clinically dead four times in this life. The other side was magnificent! My experiences have all been quite lucid. Dr. Y
DeleteWhat a truly wonderful thing you have just posted. Mo
ReplyDeleteI have dreamed that when my loved ones died, they had medical treatment on the other side. anon
ReplyDelete