Wednesday, February 20, 2019

BEAUTIFUL


·        


  My Special Human,
  You are so beautiful. Yes I know you feel pain. We,your cherished ones who have crossed over, still lovingly watch you. We pray for you. If you have felt us, this means you are so sensitive. If you think you see us from the corner of your eye, it means you really have glimpsed us.  When our physical exteriors died, we continued on at another level. No, this is not a fantastic make-be-lieve! Know that we will watch over you as you have done for us. Our love never died. Conscious mind goes on in another formatting.
  Until we meet at THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.
 
Author Unknown To Me   

13 comments:

  1. Oh My Gods and Goddesses Dr. Ruby. This is so poignant and fully expresses what my family is experiencing now. Both our parents died within days of each other. RT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not see or hear them, but feel them. anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike you, I am not sensitive. Boy do I miss my deceased fur babies. anon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love reading what you write.
    You have a beautiful soul, Dr. Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you loved ones tell you about Rainbow? Filomina age 9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless one experiences deep grief, they simply do not understand the agony of it. S in UT

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love this. Please do more like this one? V. in Montana

    ReplyDelete