Thursday, November 29, 2018

STARDUST

 
Do you believe that God is INSCRUTABLE?
We are told by modern day science that the universe began with the
"BIG BANG."
"I ASK YOU, WHAT CAME BEFORE THAT?"
 
Supposedly, everything is made up of stardust.
That means you, me, our homes, your family, pets, and all other entities in outer space, etc. 
My personal belief is that eternity=infinity, has no beginning and no end.
Forever is beyond my scope, but my soul believes in forever.
What do you believe???
What is the 4 and 1/2 BILLION + OR-YEARS our planet is supposed to be in existence,  IN THE REALM OF FOREVER? Is it a blip of nothingness?
Wondering as I write if anyone will bother to try and comment on this very off-the-wall question I pose to you.  Thanks just in case someone is brave enough to tackle this one. grins :-)
Dr. Y.
 
 

17 comments:

  1. What came before stardust? And what is coming after? JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This time you really did it. Now, I am thinking up a storm. DW in Montana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Y., You could have made it a lot easier by just asking "How is the weather?" Now I have to think hard.anon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, believe that man is not the know-all-end-all of creation!! L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such a deep and thought provoking topic! Dr. B.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a question to answer. To tell the truth, I am baffled. Irina. NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forever is too big for my head. Yes, GOD is Inscrutable. Manuel V. Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  8. My uneducated guess is that no human mind really can answer this. Perhaps ET's have progressed to the point that they know??? Reverend B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are Hindus. What you have written makes a wee bit of sense to us. Raj

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your question about what came before that.
    Infinity does not have a beginning or an ending.
    But, we the people will have a relatively short part. AG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly a very provocative subject worth pondering. NN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes, when I am deeply in prayer or meditation, the sense of forever becomes REAL! Baba in NM

    ReplyDelete
  13. My intellect says the universe can be measured. My spiritual self says infinity is not measurable. LK in FL.

    ReplyDelete