SOUL FRIEND
AS MY EARTHLY LIFE BECOMES LONGER ON THIS PLANE, IT IS MORE AND MORE IMPORTANT TO RECALL WHAT AND WHO IS A LOYAL SOUL-FRIEND!!!
Those of you who know me well, will recognize that I am describing YOU!
What do I value? Nurture, loyalty, compassion, respect.
These are only a few of the traits that brought me to adopt you spiritually. You might be a blood relative or an adopted sister/brother. You might be a particular, revered pet, here or in Rainbow. This kind of love knows no dimensional bounds. I feel you in Rainbow and I feel you here. Prayers go out daily for your well-being. You mean so much to me that words alone do not say it all. Thank you for your love during the crisis times and the happy times. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *o*
Anonymous said...
Those two soul-babies at the bottom are exquisite! If they are in Rainbow, then Rainbow is even more beautiful than ever. JK


Beautiful! G in England
ReplyDeleteThere is no need to look further than to how people treat you.
ReplyDeleteLove the beauty of your thoughts. N
ReplyDeleteWe love this. Fey Damsel
ReplyDelete