The following is one such example.
MOM, we are writing to you and visiting as often as possible from Rainbow. This is to let you know how much you are loved.
All during the time you were our Human MOM, the care and nurture we were given never stopped. If you took ill, we would surround you and send you healing energy with many purrs and licks. If we were ill, you attended us around the clock... and boy did you work hard to save our lives. You gave us the Vet care, medications, love, prayers, and when our time came, the blessed
"needle of peace." Now we see you sad because too many of your precious loved ones are leaving the earthly plane. Thankfully, you believe in life after life. Cheer up MOM. We will wait to greet you when that time comes. Know that we cherish you deeply. Know that we are safe, happy, healthy, and restored to great health from whatever illnesses we suffered while in body. And yes, we are pals with The Bird Named Miracle, Duke the Doxie, and the many fur-pets of your friends.
I wish there was room to show every one of my
treasured fur-babies, and those of my friends.
Love Ruby, your Human MOM.






What a tribute from your loved ones! BF
ReplyDeleteThis one really means a great deal to me and my family. LL
ReplyDeleteWe just lost our Cousin and feel so grief-stricken. This post really helps. RH
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteRonnie Hammer
6:39 PM (15 hours ago)
Warm touching caring Beautiful strong writing. I loved it ❤️🎶2145
Thank you so much for your kind review, Roni. Dr. Y
DeleteReally good thoughts and illustrations. Your Avid English Readers
ReplyDeleteThis blog touches me spiritually. Rahj
ReplyDeleteSometimes we think you sound very Hindu. We are. BV
ReplyDeleteLonging to once again be with those I love in spirit. Your insight reaches deeply into my own beliefs. Please keep this kind of writing going? Pastor A.
ReplyDeleteHow did you develop your ESP? ANON
ReplyDeleteAll my life this has been my "NORMAL." But... I have taken many courses to further and hone this gift.
DeleteDr. Y
Sweet Sweet. DD
ReplyDeleteVery touching. But I don't believe in life after life. Bet you won't print this.
ReplyDeleteI just did. Dr. Y
DeleteConsidering the fact that my husband and I are VERY OLD, we look forward to rejoining our loved ones in heaven. A few went south. They earned it. RW
ReplyDeleteSame here RW. Some of my relatives also went south. BOY DID THEY EARN IT!!!!!!! Dr. Y
DeleteGreat Blog from a very close friend. ANON
ReplyDeleteYou say it so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI don't hear as you do but I do hear in a "heart feel."
Elenita
Elenita... The Heart-feel, is a fantastic way to communicate. Dr. Y
DeleteLove this. Val
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage to come up with so many interesting things to write? Perry
ReplyDeleteHow lovely. Chris
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I never believed in life after life. When our family pets had their needles of peace, a miraculous thing began. They started visiting me. It is so wonderful when they come for a visit. Now, I do believe. Rico
ReplyDeleteOh Rico... This is such a blessing. Dr. Y
Delete