Some of us were raised by kind, wise people. Some of us were not. At a time in my own personal life when I will not put up with mean, abusive, arrogant, destructive people, the presence of kindness and wisdom is most inviting. Perhaps being disgusted with quite a lot in America at this time is part of this writing. The rudeness, lying, stealing, inept performances and insults in politics is merely one current example!!!!!
The violence against people and animals and our ecology, hurts my heart and soul. Yes, I am a very sensitive person.
How do you feel about....
"WISDOM AND KINDNESS VS. THE OPPOSITE?" Are you blasé about it. Are you involved in trying to make things better?
Please when replying, no foul language.
Thanks. Dr. Y



Oh boy did you hit a nerve! My family was so abusive, physically violent, cursing, screaming! They hurt me in mind and body, terribly.
ReplyDeleteToday I am a doctor resolved to help people! Yet, the suffering I, and my siblings went through from blood relatives was horrendous. Dr. P
You have my sympathy, empathy, and most sincere caring! Dr. Y
DeleteThank you again for an enlightening and honest writing, Dr. Y. Rudolfo and Family
ReplyDeleteYou said it quite well. Our family was the scum of the earth. They caused so much harm, and very rarely did anything kind or wise. If they ended up in HELL, it would not surprise me at all. anon
ReplyDeleteDear Anon.... Many of the blood relatives I knew and loathed, ended up in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Dr. Y
ReplyDeleteKindness and Wisdom are very lacking globally! So sad to see the WARS, RAPES, GENOLCIDES, slaughter of endangered animals just for sadistic fun, and the endemic dishonesty in all governments. We were very lucky. My family was and still is THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteThis family of yours, they should have adopted me. You were very lucky.:-) Blessings. Dr. Y
DeleteI am very concerned about the coarsening of life here in the USA, RubyNorma. Part of the reason is the impoliteness, crudity and insensitivity are beginning to rub off on me when I am presented with really uncouth behavior, or someone tells me an obvious lie to my face. I am becoming less patient and kind when I am confronted by sorry behavior like you have described.
ReplyDeleteSo it is my daily struggle now..... much more now (I was no saint before)......to respond at least patiently and with some restraint. I fear I am failing to do so.
Bless you! J
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not you too!!!!! Dr. Y
DeleteThank you for this blog. As a trained RN who has worked in a number of other lands, I see less and less care and respect in the medical world. N in Australia
ReplyDeleteDear N.... I too see very serious issues and deterioration in the medical world. Dr. Y
DeleteLove the two quotes that you've included and think many of us are dismayed by what we experience each day in our respective countries. Maybe it's an age thing......but I don't really think so.
ReplyDeleteGordon IN ENGLAND
Dear Gordon... It is NOT an age thing at all. It's a deteriorating global mess! Dr. Y
Delete