Friday, March 9, 2018

BEST FRIENDS A TREASURE

Almost every one of my best friends in this incarnation has passed on to the next life.  They live inside of my heart and soul.  Oh how much love we shared, and in a paranormal sense, still do. I miss you with deep emotional hugs.
Below are some photos explaining who they are.

   MOM
 
SMOKEY
 
JACK&JOHN
 
JOJO
 
CINDERELLA SNOW
 
MAGICK
 
LEVANA
 
ROXY~LINDA
 
RONI
 
RUBYGLOW
 
DARLENE
 
FELIPE
 
HANNAH
 
JIMMY LEE
 
MIRACLE
 
CHINITO
 
DELLA
 
ZA CHOECHE RINPOCHE
 
AND SO MANY MORE...
I LOVE YOU.

8 comments:

  1. A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO SHOW YOUR LASTING LOVE. ANON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Dr. Y. We have received so many comments to this particular blog, that I will post a few to save me from losing the day.

    Is that Della Reese? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I was her student.

    My treasures are both in Rainbow and also still with me.

    Dr. Y, do you really believe we are reunited with our loved ones when they pass? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I do, and am frequently aware that they watch over me.
    Dr. Y.

    I see that some of your posted photos show those who are still alive. So happy they are with you for now.

    Can you write more about life after life, please?

    Didn't you also write a blog about your guardian angel Gregory Hines? YES I did, and he watches over me to make me feel cared for and protected. Dr. Y

    And, too many more to post right now. Thank you all for reading my soul-heart-writings! Dr. Y



    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, I mourn with you at the passing-on of all these loved ones. I especially love the photo with you next to Della Reese.
    God Bless you and all who are blessed to have been/be loved by you. LP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an old man. The family recently lost my wife, their mom.. We lived to see one of our children pass before us. When we are here on this earthly plane, the lessons we must learn in order to move upwards, are daunting, to say the very least. Thank you for allowing me to speak from my heart. Rosandro and Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my heart Rosandro and Family, I send you all deep condolences. Dr. Y

      Delete
  5. Where can I go to learn how to sharpen ESP? anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest with you ANON, I began studying with my very own mother. She was the most prolific psychic I've ever known. In later years I studied with teachers in NYC. Today, I cannot recommend anyone. But... begin by learning to meditate and focus with a happy and loving intention. Dr. Y

      Delete