Did you ever feel like being safer, happier, closer to your loved ones and enjoy your surroundings more? Here's how I have learned to do this. If it seems like it suits your needs, then I am publicly giving it to you for your happiness.
MY PERFECT HEAVENLY SAFE SPACE is regularly updated with new learnings that make me feel happier. It contains all that I ever joyfully loved. That means people, animals, jobs, vistas, music, foods, aromas and sensations like being gently massaged, caressed, etc. It entails all vistas that made me smile. This includes loved ones, marvelous entertainment from around the globe, the newborn kittens/puppies/ponies/birds and rescues I have nurtured, my only child, and anything else we could possibly think of to add into MY PERFECT HEAVENLY SAFE SPACE. Certain aromas trigger me to be very happy. For example; gardenia, the fresh smell of a loving newborn child nursing at my breast, cuddling my precious pets, cooking foods that bring joy to my nose and taste buds, and again, anything else we could come up with for
MY PERFECT HEAVENLY SAFE SPACE.
In addition,
I lovingly invite all brilliant avatars who have helped to bring me soothing spirituality. Each of us have different views of what is spiritual. Since I love many animals, some of these avatars have been non-human, very wise life forms that have touched my soul. Since I have been permitted to know and communicate with some who have transitioned to their next planes of learning, those who enter
MY PERFECT HEAVENLY SAFE SPACE, may not be known to you if they lived in another time slot. For example; healers from an era not current, or necessarily ever written about in the historical records. As long as what comes to be in my vision and meditation is of goodness and love, it is welcomed.
So now you have what one of my gurus called, "ONE INCH INTO THE OCEAN OF WISDOM!"
FOREVER/ETERNITY HAS NO BEGINNING AND NO END. THEREFORE... I ALSO INVITE IN ALL OF THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE WHICH IS OF GOODNESS AND LOVE.
Please use some of these ideas to better your own thoughts and prayers. Do accept this as a gift to your good health and wellness.
Love RubyNorma Yanez *o*


Hi from another Ruby. I'm only ten but still enjoy your blog. Can I bring in my favorite teacher? If I invite my daddy in heaven, do you think he will come too? Thank you.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Dear Ruby,
DeleteYou sound like an old wise soul. :-) Of course bring in anything that makes you feel good. Even if it is a unicorn, it is welcome if it makes you feel safe and happy. Your Daddy must be smiling at you with love. Please tell your Mommy she is doing a very good job on raising you. Blessings Dr. Y
WOW! Did I need this today. Feeling so down without a family. G
ReplyDeleteThis is the kind of writing I will read and re-read many times. C.
ReplyDeleteWe just lost our home and everything in it to fires. You are a blessing to read. The D Family in CA
ReplyDeleteOy Vay! I care very much. Dr. Y
DeleteAm alone and w/o family for holidays. Your post really cheered me. WR
ReplyDeleteFrom our home to yours, we wish you happiness and good health. This latest blog really meant a great deal to us as we are Sitting Shiva for a child. Dr. N
ReplyDeleteMy most humble and sincere condolences to you and your family for the loss of your child. No words can convey how deeply I care. Ruby
DeleteLovely, Ruby – thank you for sharing! Wishing you a magical holiday season!! Much love,
ReplyDeleteChris
Ruby,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this gift from G in England
Thank you Ruby. I appreciate these thoughts. anon
ReplyDelete