Tuesday, December 26, 2017

DESIREE

Above right and standing is smiling Desiree with a mutual acquaintance.
We met through our two young daughters, who were in school together. It was at a time when very serious losses were ongoing in my immediate family.  I was suffering from those losses and Desiree saw this.  She and I hit it off tremendously!  Her kindness, wisdom about life, and generosity were a frequent part of my world.  We went to her gracious home often so the little girls could play together.  It never occurred to me at that time that I was the only light skinned gal in her house.  Desiree's husband would feed us fantastic steak.  We made sweet memories of friendship and laughter.  She took me under her motherly wings and prepped me for a political career.  Thank you dear lady for allowing me into your family.  I was honored to be your friend.  God Bless Your Soul. This long ago photo below, shows Desiree's daughter Tina(Ellastina)  sitting next to my own child celebrating a birthday. I'm sure you were there that day my friend, as you were so careful with your precious little girl Tina... who I am in touch with all the time..
 
 
RIP Desiree... Love RubyNorma *o*
 

3 comments: