This is Cinderella Snow. Never has a more precocious, fearless, beloved furry been born. She left us not long ago to reside in Rainbow, after a horrendously harsh illness. To say that Cinderella is missed, is an understatement!
One of her extreme, mischievous behaviors was to jump/climb a decorative metallic support that went up to the ceiling... It's on our upper staircase, and painted.... so her claws would leave deep scratch marks.
Today I decided to do my "Josephine The Plumber Act" and perform lots of touch-up painting on the house. When I reached that area where Cindy Snowball would bravely climb, I felt her near me. It became quite intense until I realized that indeed, she was very close and watching me repair the area. Oh Cindy, you made it so clear that your precocious royal highness continues to live in Rainbow... and that you also miss me. Thank you for watching over my ancient body while I was working. Your precious contact literally overwhelmed me with love!!!
GOD bless my babies, here and in Rainbow. amen
Such a beautiful soul. I can see in her eyes that Cindy was also very highly intelligent. You will be together again. MG in Canada
ReplyDeleteThank you MG. Dr. Y
DeleteYou sure have a vivid imagination. anon
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! H in GA
ReplyDeleteVery pretty kittie. Dr. Y, she hasn't left you. We both know that life continues after the material plane. Bless you for sharing this. Reverend V.
ReplyDeleteThank you for knowing my truth. Dr. Y
DeleteOh, she was a beautiful girl, Ruby! The bond between you and Cindy was deep
ReplyDelete- you will meet again and maybe you both will be feline! CD
Marvelous tribute to love. Conner
ReplyDeleteYou and your babies with fur seem to have an eternal bonding. L and Family in Texas
ReplyDeleteThat is my prayer L and Family. Dr. Y
DeleteMade me cry. I miss my own babies in Rainbow. But they don't visit. U R Blest to have this miracle happen in your life. Fanny Lopez
ReplyDeleteSo nice an experience.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter in law said her sister sees the departed also
anon
We loved this story of caring. anon
ReplyDeleteGod Bless! She was so special.
ReplyDeleteK
WOW! There is no such thing a death being a barrier for you. England
ReplyDeleteShe was beautiful, Ruby…the lynx points were always my favorites. G
ReplyDeleteBlessings, I feel your deep emotional pain. As we age we lose more our Pets, family & friends. Nothing stops this progression. Val
ReplyDeleteI agree with Val. Dr. Y
DeleteIt is amazing how our loved fur balls touch us from here and so far away! You, my friend, were deeply loved!
ReplyDeleteBest, Phyllis