Monday, July 3, 2017

TELEPATHY

I love telepathy. All during this life, it has been part of my being.  MOM and I were an uncanny duo and telepathy between us was absolutely normal and frequent.  In fact, many of my patients had this gift. Well, it really isn't as much of a gift as it is what archaic humans once used quite proficiently to communicate.  Animals use telepathy all the time.  Just look at a school of fish or the wonderful birds in flight.  Why don't we use telepathy nowadays?  Well, perhaps too many mechanical things came along?   If one researches this subject, you'd find many double blind controlled scientific experiments to verify that people who haven't modernized can entrain with telepathy.
My precious cat named Sir Magick and I were so close, that if I merely thought for him to come to me from another room, he did it.  Please let us know your experiences in this realm of ESP? 
Dedicated to Irene Shirley.  I love you MOM! 

9 comments:

  1. My son and I have been able to communicate via telepathy.
    Dr. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rescued pets find mental ways to communicate with my family and with me. We find this very normal
    JJ and Family NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does sharing mutual love with people and animals count for telepathy? RV OH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you request a return receipt on this one?
    I could have told you telepathically that I received this message. ;-)
    Hugs and prayers!
    js

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahaha Can you see me smiling with knowing John? RubyNorma *o*

      Delete
  5. I do believe on it especially between my twin brother and me. Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ruby,
    Happy Independence Day!! You asked about experiences with ESP. I have only a couple that I recall. This was in the 80's. I'd been working at McDonald's, across from Mel Clayton Ford. The salesmen would buy their meals, usually with a cup of coffee as it was refillable. Well, this one time, I'd gotten off work and bought something to eat. I saw this salesman sitting alone and asked if I could join him. After talking for a few minutes, I told him he was from Alabama (easy enough if you know Southern accents); I told him he was one of ten children; how many sisters and how many brothers he had and where he fell in the birthing order; I told him his age, his sign of the zodiac (of which I know nothing), and the month he was born. I was a few days off of the Date of his Birth. He looked at me and asked how I knew this, and I said it must have been an ESP moment!
    The second ESP event I was in line at the bank, and I told a woman in line with me how many children she had, their genders, and their ages. Both of these events just about blew me away!!

    Laura in AZ~~

    ReplyDelete