Monday, April 10, 2017

GOD ONLY KNOWS

 
Perhaps you've known others like me? 
I am regularly searching and bubble over with questions.  Sometimes the answers really do appear.  But... other times, there are either no answers, or very vague replies.  This why one of my favorite comments to people is,
"GOD ONLY KNOWS!"
 
Right now it seems like all I feel are questions that come across as very deep.
For example:
Why do loved ones have to die young?
How can others who are barely qualified for jobs get employed ahead of really qualified people?
Why is the world almost always at war?
What ever happened to true justice?
How can people actually enjoy the suffering of others?
For the whole world I say,
"GOD ONLY KNOWS!"
FUNNY HOW MUCH I USED TO BE CERTAIN OF... WHEN
I WAS MUCH YOUNGER.
Even funnier yet, is how much I realize I do not know, now that I am older.
Humility is a gift.
Lack of ego is another gift.
Why?
GOD ONLY KNOWS!
 

6 comments: